As a student-run organization, we rely on the generosity of our supporters to continue to bring laughter to Texas Law each and every year. There are several ways to support our production:
1. Attend our show! March 2–March 5, 2017. Tickets will be available soon!
2. Submit a tax-free donation. You will receive recognition in the playbill and eternal praise from our cast. Simply visit the UT giving page, select “Assault and Flattery” from the sub-department drop-down menu, enter your donation in the “Amount ($)” box, and follow the prompts on the website.
3. Purchase ad space in the playbill. Only $125 for ¼ page, $250 for ½ page, or $500 for a full page. Reach hundreds of law students, alumni, and legal professionals at each performance!
4. Donate to provide a specific resource. Any funds you can donate towards sound, lighting, costumes and props, t-shirts, DVD production, food for cast members, set design, and printing and advertising, will make a huge difference to our production. There are several perks that come with being a donor:
- FRIEND ($1–$25) to receive acknowledgement in the playbill.
- SUPPORTER ($26–$99) to receive acknowledgement in the playbill
- SPONSOR ($100–$249) to receive acknowledgement in the playbill and two tickets to the show.
- BENEFACTOR ($250–$499) to receive acknowledgement in the program, a ¼ page ad in the playbill, DVD of the production, a signed cast poster, a t-shirt, and two tickets to the show.
- UNDERWRITER ($500+) to receive acknowledgement in the program, ½ page ad in the playbill, DVD of the production, a signed cast poster, two t-shirts, and two tickets to the show.
Thank you so much for your generous support!